Curatorial Client Services
- Curate art for museums, galleries, and businesses in both Interior and Exterior Spaces
- Art selection for corporations, offices, hotels/resorts, spas, restaurants, institutional environments and residences
- Determine art placement through site visits and/or review of elevation plans and color schemes.
- Locate, select and present artwork that meets the client’s aesthetic, budgetary and space requirements/objectives.
- Work with individuals, committees, architects, designers and developers.
- Provide selections of original artworks: paintings, sculpture, murals, works on paper and site specific installations, as well as photography, and limited edition prints.
- Offer works by regional, national and international artists, as well as new local artists whose work meets the needs of a specific project and cover a wide range of styles from traditional to contemporary.
- Manage the artist selection process, portfolio review and studio visits.
- Conduct on-site management and approval of framing and printing vendors.
- Facilitate and manage framing and shipping of artworks.
- Manage on-site inventory and quality control of artworks.
- Manage site-specific commissions, deliveries and installations.
- Instruct clients on proper artwork maintenance
ENDORSEMENT: "We have worked with Patter and Peter since 2002 on a dozen art-related projects in lobbies, galleries, hotels and outdoor sites. In every case, in every medium, their curatorial skills have been superb. They never fail to develop attractive and intelligent artistic options that work within the context, goals and budget for the project."
David G. Thom, PE